Let’s start off your morning with appealing and nutritious breakfast. It is not a good idea to skip breakfast since it brings an array of benefits to us. A meal in the morning can certainly do wonders for our strength, energy level, and overall health. You can find three quick and easy breakfast ideas below, check them out!
Avacado toast with soft scrambled eggs and bacon
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 sliced avocado
- 4 slices of bacon (optional)
- 2 toasted bread
- Some salt and pepper
- Toasted the bread and top with sliced avocado.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and add milk. Beat until completely combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a pan over medium-low heat. Add butter to melt. Add in eggs and cook stirring continuously until just done.
- Pan-fry the bacon with the same pan until it is slightly charred. (optional)
- Put the bacon and scrambled eggs on top of the avocado toast. Garnish with black pepper.
Avocados are rich in vitamins and minerals, for example, B-vitamins, vitamin K, potassium, copper vitamin E and vitamin C. 1/2 avocado contains 4.5 grams of fiber which is in a very high ratio. It is a knowable fact that they are associated with plenty of health benefits, such as reducing the chance of having heart disease and useful for weight loss. The fat of avocado has significant effects on preventing irritation, cardiovascular disease and diabetes. So if you want to regulate your appetite or boost your health, avocado is your No.1 choice.
Honey pancakes with fresh blueberries and banana
Ingredients: (for six)
- 155g Pancake mix (any brands)
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 200 ml water
- some maple syrup
- Fresh blueberries
- Put the pancake mix and water into a bowl, mix them well.
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat, add butter to melt. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of the batter into the pan.
- After 2 minutes, flip and cook the other side of the pancakes until golden brown.
- Repeat the stages 2-3 for remaining batter.
- Top with maple syrup and fresh blueberries or any fruits you like.
Blueberries are high in antioxidants which prevent cell impairment and combat destructive free radicals. It is an undoubtable fact that they can protect our well-being from avoiding chronic disease and cancer. The most notable benefit is that they are able to improve brain health. It is suggested that blueberries do enhance one’s memories and cognition.
Chia seeds fruit bowl with flaked almonds
- A bowl of almond milk
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Any fruits
- Flaked almonds
- Some honey
- Pour the almond milk into a bowl
- Put chia seeds into the milk
- Top with any fruits you like
- Sprinkle with almonds and add honey on top to add sweetness
Chia seed is an energy booster for human beings. Also, it promotes healthy skin, decreases signs of aging and strengthens the heart and digestive system. Besides, it can control the appetite, enhance one’s metabolism and burn belly. Accordingly, it is the most ideal food for people who wish to lose weight.